1. I am a minion in the Customer Service Industry. While I never expected to end up here, apparently I have a gift at randomly chatting up the customers.
2. I find the previous statement absolutely hillarious since, in social situations that require ACTUAL MEANINGFUL INTERACTION with people I don't know, I clam up tighter than Michael Jackson's plastic face
3. I'm a wonderful mix of socially retarded with an obsessive mindset. This has led to me thinking that I've scared off friends I've known for DECADES simply by being who I am. Then apologizing profusely while they look at me trying to figure out what it is I think I've done.
4. I have spent the better part of a year on the biggest art project I've ever attempted...Or even CONCEIVED for that matter. I've drawn 65 characters so far and I'm not even a third of the way done.
5. When that hellish job is done, I've already thought up TWO MORE similar projects that I'd like to attempt. Rough estimate of completion date: January 2020
6. I wanted to be a cab driver when I was 6. Dunno why, but that was my goal apprently?
7. I'm boring to the point where there are more than a dozen staff members from 5 different restaurants who know what I want to eat the second I step through the doorway
8. At nearly 28 years of age, I've only had two girlfriends and gone on dates with five girls. the fact that I'd gone nearly a decade between girlfriends was, oddly enough, a point of pride AS WELL as depression for me
9. I've been verbally "accused" (for lack of a better word) of being gay by at least 5 people, with more than a dozen others saying they'd thought I was at some point or another .
10. I've been told by girls that, before they get to know me, I give off a creeper vibe. Apparently that changes after I say more than three sentences.
11. I've only left North America once. I never realized that beaches had such clear water before then.
12. I consider myself a huge geek, loving anime, children's cartoons, comic books, science fiction, fantasy, steam punk, alternate timeline stories and video games. There's probably more I'm forgetting.
13. I've had my comics published in the Haldimand version (or at least the closest facsimile) of a town newspaper, my high school paper, a job search website (long story) and most recently, my own web comic (most recently being, like, 2 years ago)
14. My genetic background has, thus far, "gifted" me with Obsessive Compulsive, ADHD, Tourette's Syndrome, a mood disorder, a sleeping disorder, and type 1 diabetes. But at least now I have a cool cyber pancreas that plays MP3s :P
15. It's 1am and I've totally forgotten to take my sleeping pill *Goes down to the pill cupboard*
16. I make WEIRD CRAP outta cardboard. It's gone from a random hobby (board games, miscellaneous props) to something that I'm actually impressed at (Mostly-To-Scale proton pack). How long these items stay together is another story entirely
17. I'm generally not an angry person. In fact, I've only gotten TRULY FURIOUS twice. Both times I've been told I'm kinda terrifying when it happens.
18. I found a grey hair yesterday. This labels me as old. Despite this, it's almost impossible for me to call myself an adult without severe conscious effort
19. Since moving out on my own, I have yet to cook myself a meal that doesn’t involve pasta in some way, shape of form.
20. I'm a bit of a slob, but when I DO clean, my OCD kicks into overdrive. Everything is organized by colour, type, use, brand, genre, etc. it's kinda terrifying o_O
21. I collect Optimus Prime figures. It's the longest collection I've had without me getting bored and selling it off piece by piece. I kinda have a short attention span.
22. I can do pretty decent cartoon voices and kick ass at singing the Genie's songs from Aladdin. I actually toyed with the thought of being a voice actor for a while.
23. I constantly wonder what my life would be like if it were a video game. Not me-being-the-main-character-going-off-on-a-quest type video game, but just my daily grind.
24. The more I watch the news, the more I get the feeling that we, as a species, wont survive past the next fifty years. The more I'm forced to hear about celebrities and their day to day drama, the more I HOPE that we wont survive past the next fifty years
25. I'm not normal. Never have been, never will be. There were years gone by that this fact bothered me. But the older I get, the more I surround myself with like-minded lunatics, the more I realize that I don't really care. Normal is boring, and COMPLETELY overrated!